Thursday, June 17, 2010

Black hair with blonde, yes or no?

my hair is black, goes about half way down my back, and I have side bangs. I would like some blonde in it, but I'm not



sure how I want it....any suggestions? I'm thinking maybe a



piece in my bangs and.....not sure on the rest.



Black hair with blonde, yes or no?

Yes :) it looks cool i think heres some pics::



http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?medi...



http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?medi...



http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?medi...



Black hair with blonde, yes or no?

blonde and black hair is so gorgeous! i dont know how everyone is saying its unattractive! its actually a pretty awesome combination. i dyed mine with blonde but it turned out bad because i didn't bleach it Report It



Black hair with blonde, yes or no?

no



Black hair with blonde, yes or no?

No I think that is too much contrast.



Black hair with blonde, yes or no?

no no no



black and blonde is a really unattractive combination



but if you must, just do a chunk of it(small chunk, like an inch)



and do a piece in your bangs



I love when people do their hair different than the norm, but black and blonde is just...eh...



Black hair with blonde, yes or no?

I used to do that 10 years ago! lol. Get a wella bleach powder at a 40 power cream developer (Sally's Beauty Supply carries it). Mix the proper amount and bleach your hair where you want.



You may need to do it twice unless your hair is naturally black.



Black hair with blonde, yes or no?

Hard to do blonde with black without looking "skunky"...I'd probably just do a slim piece or three toward your face. If you feel a bit brave, you could do just the ends blonde. OK, if you feel quite brave, I guess! And the blonde should be white or silvery--not yellow in any way. Sounds fun!



Black hair with blonde, yes or no?

Black with blonde hair is a no,no. If you want an different color get all of one color. Unles you do blonde wtih light brown highlights



Black hair with blonde, yes or no?

That is not cute and you will end up with green hair. Just look at Remy Ma that is not cute. Try adding some tracks and see how it looks.



Black hair with blonde, yes or no?

if it's what you really like.. keep it very small. like a few strands.. on the side bangs.. preferably, near the tips too. just on the bangs..



i think it would look good.



Black hair with blonde, yes or no?

No way.



Black hair with blonde, yes or no?

NO

No comments:

Post a Comment