Saturday, June 19, 2010

Hairdresser ruined my hair - HELP!!?

i had my hair cut recently and i ask for a short cut just below my ears and she has cut it funny so the front pieces and side pieces sit above the ears and the rest is longer at the back - it looks stupid and she has layered or feathered a lot of the hair on top so it looks shaggy and different lengths! she used like a sliver comb with cutting bits in it??!



all i asked for was a simple trim. had it cut over a month ago and the back seems 2 be longer, but the top and sides dont seem to be growing at all! i hate the hairstyle and am fed up!...i did try 2 ask her not to cut it so short! any tips to help it grow better and bit quicker? i know i will have to wait for it to grow. i dont want hair extensions - cant afford them...but just wanted general advice....



Hairdresser ruined my hair - HELP!!?

Try another hairdresser.



Hairdresser ruined my hair - HELP!!?

make sure to stimulate your scalp all you can. rub your head, brush your scalp come your scalp, itch yoru scalp...and try taking prenatal vitamins...your hair grows so much faster



Hairdresser ruined my hair - HELP!!?

iDK H0W i CAN HELP. BUT i GOT A CRAPPY HAiRCUT LiEK TWO WEEKS. AGO. i HAD REALLY L0NG HAiR AND i TOLD HER TO LEAVE iT AND SHE MADE iT SO SHORT i CAN HARDLY PUT iT iN A PONY TAiL!



Hairdresser ruined my hair - HELP!!?

Yeah hairdressers suck. They always make it shorter than you want it.



Hairdresser ruined my hair - HELP!!?

hm.. you could maybe use some cute clips or something



and hats are always an option :)



but i think one of the differences between a bad hair cut and a good hair cut is the confidence you wear it with.



like to one person your haircut might look not so great, but to another it might look unique.



Hairdresser ruined my hair - HELP!!?

There is nothing really that will help your hair grow quickly, people say vitamins or minerals like E, C and Zinc work but there is no real proof. I would get those tiny little hair clips that look like little claws, and I would clip them all over my head to make my hair look cute. Otherwise you are pretty much stuck with it for now. I'm so sorry, I know how you feel, my hairdresser did the same thing. It's been 6 months and I can FINALLY get a new hair cut!



Hairdresser ruined my hair - HELP!!?

sue



Hairdresser ruined my hair - HELP!!?

shout !! use a recommended hairdresser !



Hairdresser ruined my hair - HELP!!?

Wear hats.



Hairdresser ruined my hair - HELP!!?

Have a really funky colour put on your hair?



Hairdresser ruined my hair - HELP!!?

To have long hair you have to be willing to trim it every 4 - 6 weeks. That is a must. Eating well in high protein and calcium will help to. After all that is what protein and calcium do is repair and help restore hair, muscle, nails, and rejuvenate cells. Genetics has a lot to do with it too....meaning your hair may only grow a certain length and stop as well as your nails. Vitamins help a great deal too!!!



Hairdresser ruined my hair - HELP!!?

Did you want a bob style? I'm sure your hair looks OK, maybe have it cut short at the back if it looks like a mullet. Is it like a J-pop(Japanese popstar) haircut? You are lucky, when I go for a haircut I wished she would cut it all off instead of only a bit shorter!



Hairdresser ruined my hair - HELP!!?

It probably doesn't look as bad as you think. It sounds quite trendy to me. Try to put out your mind what you expected her to do, and take a fresh look at it, with a view to being different from anyone else. I hate looking the same as anyone else, so I would probably like it. Get someone to take your picture with a digital camera and load it on to your computer and have a look at it, as other people will see it. I bet by the time you have grown it out, you will start to like it.



If you are still unhappy, try not to worry, at the end of the day it's just hair and it will grow again. x



Hairdresser ruined my hair - HELP!!?

Straighten it - it will look really cool =]



Hairdresser ruined my hair - HELP!!?

u cvan try straighteneing it it might help! cuz with that style it has to be straight or curly!not in between!



or go to Robert JOhns and they willl sort out your hair! cuz i had a similar experience!



Hairdresser ruined my hair - HELP!!?

cut it all same length %26amp; yeah try another hair dresser



Hairdresser ruined my hair - HELP!!?

Dont go out and buy anything expensive.



First: Purchase a mild Shampoo (To Clarify hair, I will explain why)



Second: TRIM your hair ends (May 1 1/2 to 2 inches)



Third: Here's the magic part: Mix olive oil, almond oil, coconut oil, avocado oil and a "little" honey, (honey u will have to heat so it can blend). Either leave on ALL day or all night (if all nite, DONT use honey)



Use a teaspoon of every oil and honey,.... a little more if ur hair is long or a little less if ur hair is short



Repeat this 3-4 times a week, your hair will grow like a weed, fortify, reconstruct, moisturize, soften %26amp; remove all frizz I promise,..... and it will be super shiny!!!!



The clairifying shampoo will help take the oil off your hair when u shower



You can also use a conditioner but get a light conditioner that wont wiegh ur hair down, becuz u can over condition, I use herbl essences "clean happy" conditioner.



When I do this at nite, I wake up, shampoo %26amp; condition, rinse and style as usual. Has worked for years



You can find olive oil anywere, but the other oils you will have to buy at a local organics store, wholes foods or BJ's health corner.



Source: http://www.myspace.com/creaturemermaid.....



Hairdresser ruined my hair - HELP!!?

You don't say how much was actually cut off, but if you are certain you asked for a trim and your hairdresser 'went for it' go back and make a formal complaint. I would suggest a fairly busy Saturday!



Refuse their offer to cut it again, demand your money back , then you can afford to go to a recommended hairdresser to be given better advice and have it sorted out.



Hairdresser ruined my hair - HELP!!?

as a salon owner and a stylist, she should of never cut your hair like that without asking you first, you should go back to the salon and complain, did you know if she was fully trained or not, sounds to me that she has a used a razor on your hair



and also she has chopped heavily into it, there is no way to help it grow better but you can have the back cut properly so that it blends in better, then have regular trims but not by that stylist of course, they are called micro trims, if one of my stylists cut a clients hair like that without asking first I would sack her then offer to fix your hair for free

No comments:

Post a Comment