Thursday, June 17, 2010

Finding the perfect hair-cut???

I want a cute "peppy" hair-style that can still look fun %26amp;%26amp; pretty!



Pics would be great, but if not PLEASE describe!!! Here is some stuff about my hair



-I want to keep it fairly long (right now it is a few inches past my shoulders



-It is SUPER thich



-Fairly wavy



-My face is long and oval



-I would love layers!!!



-I want to keep a piece in the front shorter



Any ideas would be fabulous!!! Thanks so much!



Finding the perfect hair-cut???

Here is a really cool site that you can try a hair style without doing the horrible deed of cutting and waiting for it to grow back. Lord knows I have had plenty of horrible hair cuts, and what it looks like in magazine is far from what it looks like on you after.



This site is a no-harm, no fowl site. Have fun and best of luck to you on your hair cut adventure.



http://www.thehairstyler.com/



Finding the perfect hair-cut???

Try going to your local bookstore. They usually have several magazines with pictures of hairstyles.



Or, just talk to your stylist about what you want.



(If you want to make sure it's good, try to go to a good salon. Not, like...Supercuts)



Finding the perfect hair-cut???

Short but not too short and some red highlights



Finding the perfect hair-cut???

when you go to the salon to cut your hair.. you should first ask them .. can i look at your catalog... or what would go good on me.. and DONT alwayz beleive them... some dont know english and say somthing.. and sometimes turns out the worst on you.. GL

No comments:

Post a Comment