Saturday, June 19, 2010

Please answer this time! :(?

If buying clip-on extesnisons online, how many do you need?



As in, how many should one buy? Each pack includes 2 clip-in hair pieces. I want to do my whole head obviously.



if you have any idea, please tell me



thank you! :O



Please answer this time! :(?

They're pretty big. If you want a layered look, I'd go for 10.



If you want to go for the really bluntish cut I'd say about 15. Those are cute. Maybe I'll try them.



Please answer this time! :(?

Ok. here it goes. Buy 10 packs. Place 3 at the bottom of the nape area, working your way up towards the top by adding one extra each row. Seperate the hair by two inches when parting. The side should hold about three each this will create a longer look with long layers at the ends. Have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment