Thursday, June 17, 2010

Clip-on Hair Extensions?

I would really like to get some clip-on hair extensions but the internet is the only place with a wide selection of choices. However, I have never tried clip-ons before and I don't want to waste $200+ on something that might not look good on me. Does anyone know retailers in the Los Angeles (909) area that might have a wider variety of options? I'm interested in the putonpieces (POP) 2-piece 18" collection especially.



Clip-on Hair Extensions?

Well if your trying to save money--you can make them yourself. I bought some weaving hair and weave clips (it cost me about $40 for both). Then cut the weave hair to fit my head and sewed the clips on myself. I then went to the salon with the extensions I made and had my stylist style my hair. None of my friends could tell the difference.



Clip-on Hair Extensions?

try ones made by ken paves. he designs for celebs like jessica simpson. a little pricey, but well worth it. try a google search of his name or just go to hairuwear.com. you can search their retail locations there, i don't know if they are in l.a. if do decide to order online, these ones are high quality.



Clip-on Hair Extensions?

I recently bought 2 lots of clip on's both real hair. The first lot I got was a set of 10 pieces, I wasn't exactly impressed with this lot as they bragged about being remy hair and it looked cheap, I asked for very light blonde and they are a little yellowish and very thinish also, because they had a wave they were processed to the max, I tried to bleach one and I nearly killed it. They looked okay in and felt very light. So I thought Id try again. The second time around I bought 1/5metre weft of hair and clips and have now cut them to wefts that fit my head better than the others, and sewing on the clips was easy, and the hair is so silky and soft and a beautiful pale blonde. They look great, but you need a good crown of hair on top to cover the weft. So be careful of what you buy on ebay, there are good and bad. you would be better to buy a weft and make your own rather than pre-made wefts, its easy! A good rule is that if they have no pictures of the actual weft your getting stay clear, dont rely on model's photos. I paid $100 Australian dollars for my 1.5 metre weft that is 22 inches long and $30 for the clips. Hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment