Saturday, June 19, 2010

I have this job interview tommorow. Any advice on hair any make up?

Ok so tommorrow I dont have an official interview its like the test day and the form fill out day. I just want some ideas on how to look professional yet not over done.



I am wearin a dark denim skirt that passed my knees a beige top with a layering piece on top thats sheer but not skanky sheer... And gold detailing... And some high heeled camel colored shoes. Peep toe style. Now I need a matching hair and make up. If you cant explain in details please add some pictures...



THANKS



I have this job interview tommorow. Any advice on hair any make up?

keep it simple.



do a blowout on your hair. part your hair in half. then 3 sections of those halfs. then tie them with ruberbands. blow one section with a round barrel brush and brush with the ends comming out. then repeat with the rest!! [=



if you have bangs, straighten them and "sweep" them to the side.



for your make up: keep it simple too. with eigther clear or very lightpink gloss...dont put any liquid eye liner on the top of your lashes. just stick eye liner on the bottom.



and a little bit of blush. also, dont make your eyes too dramatic. think of this when your getting ready:



"how would you dress if you were going to church?"



I have this job interview tommorow. Any advice on hair any make up?

I can't explain in details because I don't know what you look like. I do have some advice, though.



Wear make-up, but don't over-do it. Also, do not wear maroon-colored lip-stick. Choose the lipstick/lip gloss that best matches your lip color.



Wash your hair before your interview and make it neat. Try to put it up in a hairstyle that looks best with your face.



I have this job interview tommorow. Any advice on hair any make up?

straighten your hair %26amp; part it to the side.



keep it simple.



for the makeup, just some black eyeliner %26amp; mascara.



%26amp; some light lipgloss.



don't over-do it.



good luck!



xx.oo



I have this job interview tommorow. Any advice on hair any make up?

Your outfit sounds a little over the top for a job interview. I would ditch the layered top for a button down. Also, never ever wear open shoes (even peeptoes) to an interview; it comes off as unprofessional. Stick to low heels or flats until you get the job, then see how the other workers dress and go from there. Keep your hair and makeup as simple as possible. I'd do a half up half down hairstyle and the most nautral makeup you can pull off without looking overdone. Basically no bright lipstick or eyeshadow, no bold eyeliner, and no crazy blush. Stick with a tan or beige eyeshadow and a little mascara. Top off with a sheer gloss and you'll look great. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment