Thursday, November 26, 2009

Cornrows, why do I run out of hair?

I've started cornrowing my daughters hair as she is biracial and has a good afro going that needs constant grooming. Ive bought dvd's and books and have been making an effort with other styles, so far so good. But when I do cornrows I always run out of hair as I get to the back of her head and I am struggling to grab pieces from the nape of her neck, so they start off good but end up sticking up at the end, any suggestions to what Im doing wrong?



Cornrows, why do I run out of hair?

you have to keep practising. when you both have nothing to do practice doing skinnier rows with ther longer hairs.



ps. cornrows are actually spiral looking (and no im not talking about twisties). im sure what you are doing is just called french braiding or whatever they call it. but not many people understand this and it would be awsome if i saw more people walking around with them. theyre beautiful! only got to see them twice.



Cornrows, why do I run out of hair?

.

No comments:

Post a Comment