Saturday, November 28, 2009

Fried Hair?

The hair salon screwed up so bad dyeing my hair platinum blonde, the girl left the bleach on longer than she was supposed to!



My hair is falling out if you pull on it a little and its sticky and absolutely disgusting and I have a school dance in 3 hours, what do I do?!! I can't just not go because tickets were 50.00 a piece and my boyfriend ordered a limo. I don't want all my friends to see me looking like that wild brown thing on Barnyard!



Someone help me!!!



Fried Hair?

put as much conditioner on as possible, to get the moisture back into your hair. get to a different salon and get them to give you some intensive protein treatments. If your in the uk lee stafford does a conditioner for hair thats breaking off. if your not then try looking for some on the web. maybe you could put your hair gently up for the dance tonight. sorry to hear what happened



take care.



Fried Hair?

maybe a wig



get ur money back from them k cause they scre wed u ovr



Biosilk sil therapy is great. its expensive tho like 18 dollars for a 13 onz bottle but totally worth it



Fried Hair?

Wash your hair and use some really good quality conditioner, then try to do a really cute updo.



Fried Hair?

wash your hair lightly and put it up. pretend like its in style and act cool about it!



its okay that your hair is falling out because usually when you get a perm or dye it, it falls out.



Fried Hair?

if you can get your mom or a friend to go to cvs or walmart or whatever drug store you have near you to get you VO5 moisturizing hot oil treatment and some hydrating shampoo and that will fix the fried hair. and also buy some hair dye in your natural color.



Fried Hair?

If your dance is in 3 hours you may not have a chance. I have yet to try this myself, but, use very light olive oil on your hair and shampoo it out. I was told my hair is so dry and brittle it will continue to break all the way up to my scalp. The way you're supposed to do it is to leave it on when you go to bed and then shampoo it out in the morning. I think its wierd but I'm goin' to give it a shot.



Fried Hair?

wash your hair and use hair spray to hold it so it doesn't fall off.



Fried Hair?

wow! GO TO THE SALON AND COMPLAIN! lol! go to the nearest beauty store and buy some kind of moisturizer!then tie your hair up in a tight updo!



Fried Hair?

a limo for a school dance? geez...



anyway,



I suggest you use a deep conditioner on your hair and put it up.



and complain to the salon.



Fried Hair?

Did you let the stylist know about everything you had done to your hair prior to going platinum? If your hair is feeling like mush. About the only thing that can be done, if it is as bad as it sounds is to cut it.

No comments:

Post a Comment