Thursday, November 26, 2009

HELP ME!! My hair is being weird..?

Ok.. I have a date in an hour Im home getting ready.. My hair is being all staticky and I have a little piece in the front that wont go down.. I put gel in the piece in the frony.. Its not working.. What do I do.. its all staticky. HELP..



HELP ME!! My hair is being weird..?

its the dry season! i hate it too. Take a shower and use some shampoo. my hair gets super staticky and all you can do is wet it. you can put it up in a pony, but if it still sticks up, u HAVE TO TAKE A SHOWER!!! i hope u make it!!



HELP ME!! My hair is being weird..?

put a little bit of lotion in it. just a DAB. not to much or ur hair will turn greasy.



HELP ME!! My hair is being weird..?

rinse it out and reblow dry it



but dont straighten it because thats what makes it staticky



HELP ME!! My hair is being weird..?

straighten it



HELP ME!! My hair is being weird..?

Spray some water on it. I would recommend more hair treatment, but since you have to leave in an hour....if that doesn't work (which it should), try using some normal hair spray to keep it down. Generally, static is caused from lack of moisturization so if you put water on it, it should calm your hair.



HELP ME!! My hair is being weird..?

wash ur hair and then try it



HELP ME!! My hair is being weird..?

ok calm down and if it is straight then straighten it sommore or if it is curly curl it some more dont self obsese though you date will not like that



HELP ME!! My hair is being weird..?

i would put water on it and re-dry that piece, but when you do, spray it with harispray before you dry and style it. it should keep it from sticking up again. it works for me all the time! (my hair is wavy and thin though)



HELP ME!! My hair is being weird..?

ok ok calm down lets see re-wash your hair blow dry it then you should straiten it (if you have a straitener) apply moose, then doo what you gotta do to it to make it pretty. if that doesn't work run to the nearest salon-----and ask the lady at the coner.



good luck



and have fun



HELP ME!! My hair is being weird..?

pun an ice cube on youre hair straight down it always helps me



HELP ME!! My hair is being weird..?

Take a static free dryer sheet and run it over your hair....



HELP ME!! My hair is being weird..?

cream or sumthin



HELP ME!! My hair is being weird..?

what i do is wet my hair and hold it down with my hand opened, and then blowdry it (still with the hand on the hair) if that doesnt work then add some gel and blowdry or just hairspray before you blow dry



HELP ME!! My hair is being weird..?

wash hair then use staightning iron or curling either way ge tfriends to help if can



HELP ME!! My hair is being weird..?

Rinse or spray just that area of hair with water, then blow dry it and restyle just that part. Don't put too many products in... product overload ruins your hair. Good luck on your date!



HELP ME!! My hair is being weird..?

put a little peanut butter in your hair

No comments:

Post a Comment