Thursday, November 26, 2009

My daughter's hair...?

My daughter is seven years old and her hair is the same length it has been since she was 3. She has only had a couple trims. Her hair just won't grow! I've given her Vitamins, trimmed it, and used different shampoo. Nothing works! Her hair is also still baby hair in the back and mats up so easily! You can pull a piece up and it will stay lol... Anyone know of some miracle for her hair???



My daughter's hair...?

Children develop at their own pace. Her hair seems to still be transitioning from its baby stage. If you are worried go see a dermatologist, to make sure. But it seems your doing what you can. Making sure she has a nutricious diet, and not stressing her hair is the key things. If I was you I would still use baby shampoo, and handle her hair gently when styling.



My daughter's hair...?

may be its temporary matter and dont worry may be in the future her hair will grow again



My daughter's hair...?

Some people just have fine hair. I would have her checked by an endocrinologist and see if she has any endocrine problem. If not, just use a volume gel on her hair and keep it short and curly.



My daughter's hair...?

if u take her to a hairdresser they'll cut it in a way that will make it thicken they did it to my daughters hair and it worked wonders hope this helps



My daughter's hair...?

iam not being races are you white or black Dr.miracle works good on hair .



My daughter's hair...?

My daughters was like that and it eventually grew out into thick wavy hair. It took a few years but it will happen.



My daughter's hair...?

feed your child with foods rich in protein!

No comments:

Post a Comment