Saturday, November 28, 2009

Ughh. I hate my freaking hair!!?

Ok. I am positive I could win an award for the worst hair ever. It is SOOOOO so thick, frizzy, and wavvvyyyy but not pretty wavys. Ugly wavys. So if I don't spend an hour on it every night straightening it piece by piece it looks like total crap. But, then if I go swimming or I'm some where, where I can't spare an hour to straighten it, it looks AWFUL. Even in a ponytail it looks freaking ugly. I honest to God hate my hair. Is there ANYWAY I can make my hair look good without having to straighten it 365 days of the year? Thanks in advance.



Ughh. I hate my freaking hair!!?

You are describing my hair to a tee.



I will have to backup the other ladies' suggestion of the permanent Japanese straightening, but make sure you go to a reputable slaon/stylist or you may get jacked.



I feel your pain;, I dread a rainy forecast or pool parties because one drop of water will turn my sleek, silky mane (yeah right) into a total broom.



Preach on.



Ughh. I hate my freaking hair!!?

get a professional straightening, those last a few months. japanese straightening or something. maybe get it thinned too. and keep it really conditioned, get deep conditioning treatments.



Ughh. I hate my freaking hair!!?

Get it permanently straightened. Alot of asians I know get theirs permed pin straight (even though they have almost straight hair naturally)



Ughh. I hate my freaking hair!!?

shave it...lol



Ughh. I hate my freaking hair!!?

just shave it off. end of story



Ughh. I hate my freaking hair!!?

Do the japanese straightening at a salon, it's pricey, but it will last a very, long time. Also, use the hot oil treatments, I find those help wavy frizzy hair.



good luck!



Ughh. I hate my freaking hair!!?

I have hair like that also, but I love it, because I found a great curl enhancing product. Go to a salon and talk to someone with experience with your hair type and get a line of profucts that will help. I start with a frizz reducing serum, than I use a curl enhancing spray. Then I use a curl enhancing gel, and scrunch in small sections, and let it air dry. When mostly dry use a dab of biosilk or a similar product, and go over your hair lightly for shine.



Ughh. I hate my freaking hair!!?

have you tried going with the curls...using mouse or another product.



or



get a haircut. it will take less time to straighten



or



try that japanese straightening thing...its expensive, but if your hair is that bad maybe it is worth it



Ughh. I hate my freaking hair!!?

if its long, get tresseme hair gel and after stepping out of the shower in the morning, clomb it out, run the gel throughit, (makeing shure every bitoff hair has gotten some, then scrunch it or comb it out again. let it air dry and once its dry , run your fingers througghh it to take away that "wet" look . . . i do it all the time and I like the way it looks!



Ughh. I hate my freaking hair!!?

paul mitchell has a smoothing line that includes shampoos conditioners and styling products for people who want smooth straight hair. they have a shampoo and conditioner called super skinny. They also provide a moisture line. i would reccomend going to your local salon and picking up both of their treatments. alternating these every other week will help maintain them both. Do not buy your products at walgreen, cvs and so on. they will not work. they are fake. they are tampered with, stolen, old, or completely fake.



Ughh. I hate my freaking hair!!?

i would get it straightening perm. it lasts a while and looks really pretty.



Ughh. I hate my freaking hair!!?

Well you could be bald like my mother in-law.Now that would suck.



Ughh. I hate my freaking hair!!?

Hey! I can't agree with you more. Whenever I go to the pool I dont get my hair wet, if its raining I can't go out without an umbrella, if its humid I wear a hat! This hair is disasterous!!!! I know what you are feeling and I have been dealing with it for several years now. I was too worried to do the sraightening thing because my friend said she lost ALOT of hair and it became soo thin once it grew out. When her hair was growing back it was all frizzy and stuff. I don't know if you want to take that risk! I just try to deal with it. I wish I could just wash it and come out of the shower and just go out! But I have to spend HOURS on straightening it. I feel ya but there isn't anything else I can think of, if you find out let me know!



Ughh. I hate my freaking hair!!?

okay. i have thick, course, wavy/curly, frizzy hair!! i know exactly what your talking about. after you get out of the shower, flip your head over and scrunch it using curl shaping gel/mousse. for gel use about a quarter size, if you use too much it will get crunchy. if your using mousse, then use about a handfull. flip your head back over and let it air dry. while its drying scrunch it sometimes. after your done either straighten your bangs or let them go natural like the rest of your hair. you can even put it in a really cute messy bun with a cute head band. beleive me, it always works for me!



Ughh. I hate my freaking hair!!?

well get it re bonded or maybe you have dandruff (having dandruff might result to having a dry and frizzy hair so better change shampoos) for starters always wash your hair at least twice a day and also if you have time wet your hair with pure coconut milk then dry it but don't wash it yet, after 3-4 hours you may wash it already with water and shampoo (this will make your hair shinier and at least do this once a month)



(tips: do not over brush your hair cause it might result to a ruined scalp , do not over expose your hair to sunlight and dust, and last when you clean your hair make sure it reaches the scalp and use your finger tips not your nails)



Ughh. I hate my freaking hair!!?

I have the same kind of but i just straighten it everyday cause you know it dosen't last long OUR HAIR IS THE SAME DO NOT BUT A RELAXER OR PERM IT WILL CUT SHORT IT HAPPEND TO MY SISTER WITH that thick frizzy hair........... good luck



Ughh. I hate my freaking hair!!?

maybe a perm with big rods??? at least then it would look like something not just a big rats nest. also there is a product line called mazani its for ethnic hair but also works well with the hair you are discribing its alittle more expensive but definately well worth it!! good luck.



Ughh. I hate my freaking hair!!?

Just go bald *****!



Ughh. I hate my freaking hair!!?

why dont you try to put a gel or mousse in your hair. i have curly hair and i used to ise MAtrix Biologe. shampoo,conditioner,hair mousse,and hairspray. man that stuff is a lil expensive but it works on your hair for real.that way the wavys will look right. you could even slick your hair back and have a ponytail with wavy hair. or you could get your hair chemically straightened. but get one of those kits they have at like CVS,or Walgreens. its a do it yourself and it actaully works just make sure you do it right. thats what i did and its made it so much easier for me but its up to you though. oh and them kits you have to re apply it every 3 months but its not hard though.

No comments:

Post a Comment