Thursday, November 26, 2009

My hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

i had long curly hair, my mom made me cut, i look like a piece of s***. is there anything to put on my hair that will make it grow faster, like stuff i can use from home



My hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

OKAI!!!... i had the same problem..but it was me who decided to cut my hair...=[...but anyways... want i did was i mixxed coconut, almond, and castor oil altogether and applied it to my hair every friday and washed my hair every sunday.... and then during the day i made sure that i was being active and also i ate ALOT of almonds....=]..and also drank coconut water...=]...also wash ur hair with Herbal Essense Hello Hydradtion with coconut milk...=] iT REALLLY WORKED!!!! i got my 3 inch of hair back in 1 1/2 months!!!! =]



My hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

SORRY JUST LET IT GROW WEAR A HAT OR SOMTHING



My hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

unless you have good hair genes your gonna have to wait it out hun, but if u want u can try taking prenatal vitamins they help make ur hair grow fast



My hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

hair extensions.



My hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Hmmmmm



Thickner Shampoo.



Use Cute Bobby pins



PANTENE hair thicker ( ask drugstore )



Blow dry your hair ( helps it look MUCH fuller)



My hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

no. i'm sorry. but if you eat right, and exercise it helps your hair grow quicker. but you can wear a hat. or use gel on it to make it look at least a little longer. hope i helped!remember



your hair isnt all that matters!



My hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

i dont think there is anything to make ur hair grow faster~ just git a good cut from a stylist~



My hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

There is a shampoo you can use called Main %26amp; Tails. It's for horses, but my friends docter gave it to her to try for hair growth. She is very happy with it.



My hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

get hair extentions or somethin.XD



My hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

hair extensions or a special type of shampoo for hair growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment