Saturday, November 28, 2009

How do I usee a hair curler and hair rollers?! =O?

K, so i have long straight thin brown hair almost to the middle of my back. Everytime i use a hair curler, i get this big dent in the middle of the piece im trying to curl.



I wanna know how to create soft subtle gorgeous waves, using a curler.



And can someone tell me how to use hair rollers.



please and thank-you[:



p.s. videos would help too. and pictures of how it would look would be nice.



thanks for helpingg! :D



How do I usee a hair curler and hair rollers?! =O?

Omg I have the answer for you !!!!!! :D !



I was told about this website called pursebuzz and it's really really great. She's a woman who makes tutorials on her site telling you how to do certain makeup tips and hair-dos. I love it.



Here's a link to her site.



http://pursebuzz.com/?p=79



only I'm not too sure if that is the right curly hair tutorial.. but there is one on how to curl your hair for big loose waves. Just go on the 'Hair demos' section if it's not right.



The site is so helpful.



Good luck :) X



How do I usee a hair curler and hair rollers?! =O?

OMG I HAVE THAT SAME QUESTION

No comments:

Post a Comment