Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hair extentions?

I am concerned about getting the clip in synthetic hair extentions from HairDo because i am worried that if I try to straighten or curl the piece, it will 'frizzle' out. I cant buy the human hair one because of the high price.



Hair extentions?

I'm not sure what your price range is, but believe me you do not want synthetic extensions. My friend had them and she absolutely hated them.



Try going to Sally's. They have clip in human hair extensions for about $60 -$80 and they have the glue in kind (i've used these before and so have other friends of mine) that cost around $35 plus $1 for glue.



If you dont have all the money now for it then just save up for them. You're better off doing that then getting something you're not going to like because of the limitations of what you can do with them.



Hair extentions?

If you are not purchasing human hair extensions then you are working with synthetic hair. Synthetic hair needs to be handled differently than real hair. The only way I know of to curl synthetic hair without burning, melting, frizzing etc... is to set the hair on rollers th old fashion way. Yuck!!!



Hair extentions?

The synthetic hair extensions from HairDo cannot be straightened or curled using extreme heat or they will frizzle out. I would not recommend synthetic extensions by HairDo (I bought them) as they look very fake and are hard to blend with your own hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment