Saturday, November 28, 2009

Whats going on with my hair?

Hey, im 15 and oriental (black hair). Ive had my hair pretty long and its straight but i have certain strands of hair on my head that are hardening and curling and it feels EXACTLY the same as pubes, same thickness and curlyness. So i have naturally straight hair but some strands of pube hair on my head lol. Whats up?



And also, im getting some hair loss recently, my hair is quite long, i lose about 3-5 strands of hair whilst sleeping (turning pressures my hair and about 3-7 whilst showering. And i notice a couple going during the day, is this normal? My dad isnt bald.



I also have hair that has fallen out with either a droplet shape white seed sort of thing (not dandruff) or a hard piece of dandruff stuck to the root. Could antridandruff help ?



Whats going on with my hair?

firstly the pube type hair lol, is probably just damage, maybe from tying it up alot? over straightening or something



the bit on the end of the hair is the root of the hair i think

No comments:

Post a Comment