Thursday, November 26, 2009

My hair is extremely straight... need help with messy bun?

Whenever I put my hair up it always looks slicked back and tight because it's so straight. Any ideas of how to make it look messier, with possibly a few front pieces fallen out? They do that on their own sometimes, but I need to be moving around a lot.



I'm also thinking of getting, like, side bangs. Do you think it's a good idea?



My hair is extremely straight... need help with messy bun?

don't use a brush, just brush it back with your fingers, let little pieces stick up ans have a few little fly aways. They lso make products to make hair messy. Try bed head that is my favorite.



My hair is extremely straight... need help with messy bun?

put texturizing creme in hair and also style the messy bun when your hair is not squeaky clean.



My hair is extremely straight... need help with messy bun?

put gel in your hair when its wet



and scrunch it



and let it air dry



hopefully this will make it kind of wavey



and then when you put it in a bun



dont pull real tight make it loose



i think sidebangs would be a good idea !



My hair is extremely straight... need help with messy bun?

oo! this is fairly simple :D in order to make it look messier get 2-3 inches of your hair get a medium toohed comb, then you comb from root to scalp (( like reversing the way you comb)) mess your hair up a little ((use your fingers)) comb your hair the way you usualy comb it but after you put holding spray on it)) and YES it is a good idea to get side bangs because it really makes it look "messy" the way you like but still be cute!



My hair is extremely straight... need help with messy bun?

try to use a curling iron and take pieces of hair and iron it curly. it will look very pretty. =)



My hair is extremely straight... need help with messy bun?

you can take a shower at night and then french braid your hair in two braids (let your hair dry just a little)and then in the morning take them out and scrunch with hairspray/mouse/whatever. . . the just flip your head upside down and go like your making a pony tail, except pull your hair half way throughand flip it around and secure. idk if that makes sense. . .but its how i just put it up.



very easy if you need to sleep in in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment