Thursday, November 26, 2009

Does hair usually get stringy (like spaghetti strands) when sweating or not washing your hair for aw

I use this product called Super Gro in my hair and it has alot of coconut oil and sulfur and it seems like when I put that stuff in there and maybe also not washing my hair for 3 or 4 days it gets stringy, like a piece of spaghetti kinda. Is this normal? I cut my own hair I think also might have cut my bangs a little too much with my thinning shears.



Does hair usually get stringy (like spaghetti strands) when sweating or not washing your hair for awhile?

ewww go wash you hair already



Does hair usually get stringy (like spaghetti strands) when sweating or not washing your hair for awhile?

yes that means you should of washed your hair days ago



Does hair usually get stringy (like spaghetti strands) when sweating or not washing your hair for awhile?

haha you're fine it just means your hair is too oily. you don't want to ad too much oil in your hair though as this tends to clog hair follicles and your hair won't grow. ease up on he super grow. if you want your hair to grow healthy and happy, put a little bit of conditioner in a spray bottle and fill the rest of with water. spray your hair once or twice a day and you've just made your own leave in conditioner. don't overdue it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment