Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Surrounding sculp and hair temperature?

Hi everyone!



I would like to know what is the best temperature for hair and sculp. I have noticed that when the temperature goes down to say 66 F inside my house, I feel cold and from time to time very tiny pieces of sculp would dry and fall off. I wanted to know if it is because of temperature. If it is than what is the ideal temperature for hair body and sculp.



Thank you,



Ramzes



Surrounding sculp and hair temperature?

You can stop hair loss using many cheap and effective home remedies.Egg white, lemon juice, oil massage are other home remedies at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/hairfall.htm... will prevent further problems.



Surrounding sculp and hair temperature?

it's about the moisture and humidity. Dry weather, dry hair. Moisturizers absorb moisture from the air. Head and shoulders is the number one selling shampoo in America.

No comments:

Post a Comment