Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Yikes!! Hair!?

I just got my hair cut pretty short and it looks like CRAP!! How should I disguise it til it grows out?? I have been pulling it back in to a tiny pony tail then pinning back all the pieces... but what else can i do???



Yikes!! Hair!?

scarf... I found one that was just b/w one time when I cut my bangs shorter than I intended 3wks before prom. But what you're doing sounds pretty too. I've seen that look also.



Yikes!! Hair!?

Headbands!



Yikes!! Hair!?

Bandana or head band. It is in now, the big bandana that can cover quarter to half of your head. It looks pretty too.



Yikes!! Hair!?

cut it into a nice short hairstyle you could find one on a hair website you'll look fabulous



Yikes!! Hair!?

Spike it out all over. Just act like you had it cut that way. Use hair wax and just pull it out all over. Should be cute. I have seen haircuts like this.



Yikes!! Hair!?

Headbands are good. I have short hair, too, so.



Uhm, I have side bangs and they really take the edge off of the short hair. Make it all messy-looking, it looks really hot like that.



Make sure it doesn't grow out all mullet-like, sometimes it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment